Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ollie's got a job!

Yeaaaaaaaah! Finallyyyyy!!!!!!
So long story short. Last Tuesday I had my first job interview. All went super well. The company was impressed with my portfolio and today they offered me a job as a Graphic Designer! I am so happy. The waiting period (and the 'I feel so useless-period') is finally over! I start on Tuesday by the way.
So, the company is called LPi Communications. It's a 'small' Graphic Designers office but they deal with large companies like Coca Cola US & Canada, Kraft foods, The Calgary Stampede, etc etc. I will be replacing their most senior staff member and I will be responsible for creating all kinds of graphic stuff. Like banners, billboards, coupons, advertisements, and so on... (no newspapers for me anymore).
So yeah I'm excited!!! The long wait is over... BIG SMILEY FACE :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ollie dit is fantastisch nieuws!!!
nu kan eindelijk jullie nieuwe leven open gaan in canada!!
we wensen je ongelofelijk veel succes en plezier met je job.
we missen jullie!!
vele kusjes en groetjes
van nancy, kaat, doortje en natuurlijk rik

Dirk said...

Proficiat Oli.Wij zijn fier op je. Zie alles valt op zijn poten. We horen nog van je ,he!
Pa en ma

Ouderen in Beeld! said...

Woehoew!!! Proficiat Oli4!!! Ik wens je super veel succes op je eerste werkdag...
Geniet van de nieuwe uitdaging...

Dikke kussen Tina

tom de leur said...

Oli4,
Uiteraard een wereldbaan voor een wereldlayouter.
Fijn dat het zo goed gaat.
Groeten van op Het Nieuwsblad.
We zijn jaloers.
Tom

Nathalie said...

Proficiat Ollie!

frank michels said...

Oli,

ik volgde jullie blog al een tijdje, maar nooit een reactie achtergelaten. I guess I never took the time...
Maar nu moet er toch een superdikke proficiat af: een huis en een job! Fuckin' amazing.
Ik kijk al uit naar de dingen die je zal doen voor je nieuwe werkgever. Zeker posten he!
En voorts: fantastische foto's, man...

Keep on rockin'

hans temmerman. said...

ollie, werk of nie, blijft nen dikke luierik :D