Thursday, July 30, 2009

This is going fast!

Hello everybody. Ready for your weekly update?
So yesterday I went past the house and the roof shingles were already finished. They started installing these on Monday and two days later those guys are finished. Amazing.
Also all our plumbing is done! Again I was astonished! This is some crazy stuff! The heater is in, all the heating ducts are in, water mains and plumbing ALL DONE. And I must say, connections between all the hoses are simply immaculate. The trades men know what they are doing!!!
Also both baths are in and in the master bathroom the shower is up too. Venting ducts are installed and the laundry room has 2 water mains and a drainage.
So when this is finished we will have a walk through again.
O and funny thing is our fire place is in too. And when I came home I noticed on the pictures that we have a front door as well. I walked right by it.
On another note, SARAH IS BACK for the weekend! Jihaa. Today we will choose our new floor tile. THe 'old' one has been discontinued. Too bad because we really liked it. So fingers crossed for this afternoon!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Unbelievable.. How many guys do they have working on your place?

The house is looking reaaly nice btw!

Oli4 said...

I think like at least a million. They look like ants. ;)