Friday, January 29, 2010

Let me introduce....

TeAra, my new equine friend!
After a year of "horse inactivity" I felt the urge of having a horse again. TeAra is a 13 year old american quarter horse mare. (AQHA) I am currently leasing her because I want to see how things work out with my job. Leasing means I just pay for boarding an other expenses but she remains property of the owner. She is boarded within a 5 minute drive from our home (In Canadian language "just around the corner" ;))
We will keep you updated about our adventures!!











5 comments:

Unknown said...

is toch en mooi paard nog wat geduld en een beetje sparen en dan komt alles goed

Aurélie said...

Woohoo, jonge Belgen in Calgary (of omgeving)!

Saartje said...

En blijkbaar ook ongeveer gelijktijdig aangekomen ;)

Unknown said...

hey!!!

cava??? tis gelijk plezant daar in canada??
ik zie wel dat de drang van paarden nog niet verleerd is ;). tis wel een schattig paardje!!! alvast succes :)

vele groetjes valentine (van bij martine)

evision said...

www.onlineuniversalwork.com