Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally the CSRT4 is ours for real!

Hi guys, I know it's been a while sinds we've updated. Everything is still going ok so far.
So yesterday I was going to get the new car registered and I was planning on picking her up too but red tape decided that that wasn't going to happen. Now what went wrong exactly...
Since we have bought the car in both of our names, I couldn't get the car registered at all cause Sarah had to be there too. That's too bad cause Sarah's on the east coast right now for work. And she won't be in Calgary till the end of February, beginning of March. So I got a consent form from the registry office that basicly said 'I, Sarah, give Ollie the right to register the car in both our names'> Stupid stuff if you ask me. But anyways, I've scanned the document in last night, sended it to Sarah and luckely the filled in form was in the mail this morning. Wooptiedooptie.
So this mornig, got rid of the rental (it was also a Caliber) and got the SRT4.
OH MY GOD! This car is awesome... Too bad it was really warm today (7C) so everywhere you looked there were puddles of brown dirty melting water. So drove the car home, had a little bit of fun on the highway. And needless to say, the car is already dirty. Damn.
So here are some pictures. ENJOY cause I am!!!


No comments: