Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All our stuff is here!

So this morning the moving crew arrived right on time. Two strong men carried all of our stuff inside. I think everything is till in one piece. The boxes don't seem to be damaged so that's always a good sign. Ofcourse we'll know for sure when we move into our own house. I don't think that we'll be opening the boxes before then. It's just a bunch of household things that we don't need right now.


Yesterday evening I went downtown to take some night pictures of the city center. Waw what a sight. I will post'em as soon as I get my new iMac. Should be a damn fine panorama.
O another fun thing I need to tell you guys. I thought that I would be missing out on all of the great Belgian beers. Turns out I have my own little rack in the liquor store!!! I won't be feeling thirsty in a long time :)

2 comments:

ICT Dender Noord said...

En?
wat gade doen vant weekend?
Heb je nu al werk?
Wel tof... Parasiteren op de canadeesjes ;)

Unknown said...

dag saartjen en Oli-bollie, (oei da heb je nie graag zeker?

drink maar een ferme belgische pint jongen, er zijn er hier genoeg die parasiteren op ons kosten. En? Uw Saartje komt binnenkort terug, dan zal het feest zijn. Wij waren niet op uw afscheidsfeestje maar we komen u daar wel lastigvallen met uw schoonmama ha ha wie weet.
Mie en Wieter