Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ready to pour!

Just a little update on the house.
The garage floor is finally prepped for concrete pouring. The rebar is in so next week we will have a garage floor I hope. Also, the garage door is in! On the inside of the house everything is still going steady. Every time I go in I notice subtle differences and things that I didn't see last time. Today I noticed that the rough-in vacuum system has been installed (the white tubes on the pics). It was in last Wednesday but now its definitely finished!
The last picture shows you have fast everything dries up here. It's been a day and a half since the rain stopped, et voila, the soil is bone dry again. Amazing











1 comment:

hans temmerman. said...

hoera! de auto die nu voor de garage staat kan er binnenkort instaan! :)
looking great